Home Security Systems
Complete control in one app.
See when your package is delivered.
Yale Smart Lock
Your Way. Your Choice
Starting at $26.99/month.
Everything in the Traditional Package
Everything in the Control Package
Our Risk-Free Guarantee
Here’s How to Get Started
Call us to design a security system over the phone in just a few minutes.
Book a time for one of our 50+ full-time technicians to install or upgrade your system.
Enjoy 24/7 peace of mind.
In addition to installing home security systems to protect your property, there are a number of things you can do to keep your windows safe. Popular methods involve reinforcing the windows to make them harder to break.
- Use window security film. Window films, while not impenetrable, can delay the burglar’s entry long enough to deter them altogether.
- Install burglar bars. Burglar bars are some of the strongest protection a window have, but keep in mind that they need to be compliant with fire safety laws.
- Install smash-proof glass. Using polycarbonate or Plexiglas instead of regular glass means your window can resist everything short of a battering ram. Be warned though, this upgrade can cost thousands of dollars for a single pane.
- Add window sensors. Your home security company can add these on your windows so that any unauthorized entry will immediately be picked up by the home alarm system.
- Add a glass break detector. Window sensors don’t protect against someone smashing through large glass windows or sliding glass doors and walking through it. Glass break detectors, on the other hand, recognize the sounds produced by breaking glass and alert your home security company.
To learn more about what options are available to you, check out our list of Easy Ways to Burglar-Proof Your Windows.
A home security system consists of different components, including motion detectors, security cameras, glass break detectors, door and window sensors, smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detectors. These alarm system components work together to keep you safe.
These home alarm system components — when backed by the protection of alarm monitoring from a home security company — work together to keep you safe.
Yes! We takeover older legacy systems all the time. The type of system and the company who installed it will help us understand the best steps to upgrade your system.
Some companies like Xfinity, Cox, and Vivint sell proprietary equipment that only works with their service. It’s always wise to choose equipment that can be linked up with other alarm companies in case you decide you want to switch someday.
Almost two-thirds of burglaries occur between the hours of 6am and 6pm. Most burglars want to avoid confrontation so they won’t strike if they think someone’s home. Read up on how you can tell if your home is being cased by burglars.
Your home is most likely to be targeted by burglars between the hours of 10am-3pm when you’re at work and children are at school. Learn more about what you can do to prevent burglaries by following our list of home security tips.
Home security costs vary depending on three factors: the size of your property, the number of entry points, and the functionality you want from the system.
Alarm system equipment prices start at around $300 on the lower end for a basic alarm system designed for a small home or apartment. For larger properties, expect closer to $1,000, especially if you need the system to be professionally installed.
Keep in mind that you may not need to buy new equipment at all. Many local security providers like Alarm New England are able to reuse most, if not all, of your existing security system.
Switching to a home security company generally saves you money and eliminates the frustration that customers often face when trying to get ahold of a live person at a large corporation.
Plus, even if you want to replace your security system altogether for something more up-to-date, we make that process simple and help you save money by offering you a free video doorbell camera with any security system. To access that deal, design a system with us using our online tool or with one of our sales reps over the phone.