Home Security Portsmouth, RI
We are local and family-owned for over 50 years. Request a free home security quote today.
Why Choose Alarm New England?
Rhode Island's Top Alarm Company
Homes are huge investments. You must keep them secure. A security system will keep your home and possessions safe. But what should you look for in a security system? And how can you ensure it will protect your home? As Portsmouth, RI security experts, we are familiar with what a security system should entail. Here are various security system features that will make you feel confident your home won’t get broken into.
- Entry Ways: Entryways, like doors and windows, are prone to break-ins. These are the areas thieves will target when they try to gain access to your homes. They should be protected by cameras and secure locks.
- Outdoor Areas: Before thieves can get to your doors and windows, they will need to gain access through outdoor areas. You can keep these areas safe by installing security cameras that feed into the home so you can be alerted of suspicious activity. You may also consider installing motion lights which will alert you of movement. They may also scare off thieves before they attempt to break into the home.
- Garages and Crawl Spaces: Thieves may try to be clever by breaking in through less obvious areas of the home, such as garages and crawl spaces. You can keep these areas safe with locks and cameras. You must also ensure that they are secure and not easy to penetrate.
- Outdoor Cameras: Outdoor cameras provide surveillance for your outdoor spaces, so you know when there is suspicious activity outside your home. Some will record continuously while others record only when activity is detected. Find a camera that will capture quality images, even in dark or low-light environments.
- Doorbell Cameras: Doorbell cameras are a great way to see who is at the door, so you don’t let anyone untrustworthy into the home. They will also let you communicate with the person so you can find out what they want before allowing them to enter. They will also help you monitor deliveries, so your packages arrive safely.
- Fire Systems: Security systems don’t only keep your home safe from thieves. They also prevent fires from getting out of control. They will sound off if smoke is detected. If you have monitoring, your provider will be alerted, and they will contact emergency crews if necessary.
- Home Automation: A home automation system allows you to control your system remotely so you can lock and unlock doors and windows when you are away from home. It also provides non-security-related features like heating and lighting control. It will provide notifications so you never miss a visitor.
Alarm New England is a recommended company for Portsmouth, RI home security systems. We offer a variety of products and services. We have been in business for over 50 years. We have a 94% customer satisfaction rate. We provide the very latest in high-quality technology. Contact us to learn how we can help you keep your home protected.
Our Rhode Island Home Security Reviews
Ready to get started?
Talk to an expert and get up to $500 off your new security system.