Home Security Truro, MA
We are local and family-owned for over 50 years. Request a free home security quote today.
Why Choose Alarm New England?
Experienced Cape Cod Alarm Company
Home security Truro, MA is a vital component of home ownership. Your home is one of your biggest investments. It’s essential to keep it protected. Homeowners may wonder, what equipment should be included in my security system? And what services should I look out for? Alarm New England has over 50 years of experience in the industry. We will provide the answers you need.
- Outdoor Cameras: Outdoor cameras are a critical feature of home security systems. They monitor the exterior of the home. They can alert residents when suspicious activity is detected. They also record footage which can be useful in identifying criminals.
- Doorbell Cameras: Doorbell cameras allow you to communicate with visitors before they enter the home. They record footage so you can track activity. They provide custom notifications, so you never miss a visitor.
- Smart Locks: Smart locks reduce break-ins. They cannot be picked or bumped. You can program them from wherever you are. They will also send notifications about visitor activities.
- Smart Thermostats: Smart thermostats can be controlled from any device through the interactive app. You can schedule your thermostat to save energy when you’re not home. You will receive alerts when the temperature is too high or low.
- IQ Panel: The IQ panel serves as the dashboard for your home security system. It sends out instant emergency alerts via blazing-fast WIFI connectivity. It provides whole home automation by controlling lights, locks, thermostats, garage openers, and more.
- Fire and CO2 Alarms: Fire alarms will detect smoke and fire. CO alarms will alert you when carbon monoxide is detected in the home.
- Monitoring: Many home security systems offer 24/7 monitoring to keep your home safe. The monitoring team will receive an alert if suspicious activity is detected. The team will call you to verify the emergency. You can either cancel the alert or approve police dispatch to your home. Fire alarm monitoring is also available.
- Access Control: An access control app allows you to limit access to certain areas of your home and grant access to temporary visitors as needed. It provides reports to show you who enters and exits your home. It eliminates the burden of getting new keys and changing locks.
- Home Automation: Home automation allows you to fully control your home from a centralized app. You can use it to lock your doors, arm your security system, control your lighting system, close your garage door, and adjust your temperature. It saves you money and time and increases your home security.
Alarm New England is a recommended choice for home security in Truro, MA. We offer 100% customized systems, so you don’t pay for products and services you don’t need. Our transparent pricing ensures cost-effective solutions. Our products are covered by a 1-year warranty. Our award-winning customer service is available 365 days a year. Contact us for home security Truro MA you can rely on.
Our Satisfied Cape Cod Security Customers
Ready to get started?
Talk to an expert and get up to $500 off your new security system.